Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Addendum to staging: Somehow, I became a Group Leader with (exceedingly minor) Responsibility. How did I do this? By losing a game of rock-paper-scissors. Nobody wanted to do it, and it came down to me and Danielle, so I am now acceptor of tip money, distributor of luggage-marking string, and counter of heads extraordinare. Apparently the Johannesburg airport is likely to lose approximately half our luggage, which is delightful. We are all in the process of distributing our clothes evenly to minimize the risk of losing anything crucial. Everyone is still nice, and I am using as much of the internet as I can before we lose it for a couple months. That's about it. Hope you all are well!

1 comment:

Greg said...

As the group leader, it is also your responsibility to pummel anyone found tampering with a group member's luggage. I hope you are prepared.